- Relationships and Life
- Parents setting boundaries for their teens
- Eating Disorders and Body Image
- Teens and their World
- Substance Recovery
She enjoys teaching and giving guidance to all ages, genders and groups. Natasha is an interactive group leader with a positive and passionate approach. Speaking engagements will include issues relevant to the topics selected and will address:
- Motivating you to take action in your life.
- Developing the desire for improvement and positive change.
- Guiding you to find your authentic self.
- Channeling you to set healthy, safe and appropriate boundaries.
- Empowering you to have fulfilling relationships.
- She will focus on two very important things; What you say and what you do.
- She guides groups through the journey of utilizing her five principles:
- Enhancing your awareness
- Cultivating a clear perspective
- Encouraging you to take action
- Embracing the art of acceptance
- Teaching you to live in gratitude
These presentations are more than a typical motivational speech. Natasha will expand the way an audience approaches decisions, relationships and life.
To book Natasha Silver Bell for a speaking engagement or request more information go to the contact page.
Types services for individual or group coaching services:
The process works when you are ready and willing. See how the process works >
Are you ready to move forward? Natasha is here for you and will respect your privacy as you begin this journey. Let’s get started >