What is the definition of relationships?
- Relationships are defined by the personal interaction with those around you such as a spouse, partner, family member, co-workers and peers.
What is Relationships coaching?
- Relationships coaching is about your reactions to those around you.
- Bringing clarity to you so they are in tune with your inner voice.
- Supporting you to reflect on yourself and set goals for relationships.
- Guiding you to find your authentic self in your relationships.
- Channeling you to set healthy, safe and appropriate boundaries.
- Empowering you to have fulfilling relationships.
- Encouraging you through these principles awareness, perspective, action, acceptance and gratitude.
How will Relationships coaching help me?
- Relationship coaching is an investment in you and others.
- Creating energy, passion and motivating you to improve the relationships in your life.
- Successfully navigating the challenges that arise in your relationships.
- Understanding and owning your role in relationships.
- Bringing about a sense of peace and calm.
- Enhancing time management in your relationships.
- Learning to take a step back and be aware of other people’s positions in life brings you a perspective to grow.
As a Relationship Coach, Natasha will help you to learn to create healthy and safe boundaries. Owning your part or role is how honest growth occurs once you have developed a clear perspective. This brings about the results you desire for your relationships. She will empower you to take ownership for your part in relationships through her five principles:
- Enhancing your awareness
- Cultivating a clear perspective
- Encouraging you to take action
- Embracing the art of acceptance
- Teaching you to live in gratitude
The process works when you are ready and willing. See how the process works >
Are you ready to move forward? Natasha is here for you and will respect your privacy as you begin this journey. Let’s get started >
[SlideDeck2 id=146 iframe=1]
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.