What is Divorce Coaching?
- Guiding you toward resources, options and professionals that best suit your needs.
- Encouraging positive solutions.
- Creating a safe space for you to explore what you truly want and need.
- Supporting you to face your fears, push through obstacles and set realistic goals.
- Channeling you in the appropriate direction.
- Reminding you there are two things in life that we control: what we say and what we do.
- Encouraging you through the principles awareness, perspective, action, acceptance and gratitude.
How will Divorce Coaching help me?
- Supporting you in a safe environment to explore your options and face your fears.
- Providing you with an experienced and objective view of divorce.
- Building on your strengths to help carry you through the divorce process.
- Guiding you toward resources and professionals that you will need.
- Learning to take a step back and have a realistic view about how your actions affect the divorce process.
- Successfully navigating the challenges that arise.
- Bringing you a sense of peace and understanding during the divorce process.
Natasha was able to navigate a legal divorce within 9 months in Manhattan which brings a unique approach to those she coaches. She has the resources to direct you in finding an attorney, professional counseling, a child psychologist or budgeting assistance. She will maintain your focus on the two most important things: What you say and what you do. She will empower you to take ownership for your part in relationships and lives through her five principles:
- Enhancing your awareness
- Cultivating a clear perspective
- Encouraging you to take action
- Embracing the art of acceptance
- Teaching you to live in gratitude
The process works when you are ready and willing. See how the process works >
Are you ready to move forward? Natasha is here for you and will respect your privacy as you begin this journey. Let’s get started >
[SlideDeck2 id=132 iframe=1]