The SilverBell Community organically arose to meet the needs of those we serve. We provide a discreet and safe space of curated approaches to build a stronger mind, body, spirit and community. You asked, and we listened. We have established an assortment of classes that will continue to grow.
Family Matters: a discussion group regarding family dynamics, examining how they shape our view of ourselves, and the implications on our perspectives. Each week focuses on a topic to examine how it applies to our lives, and how we can develop approaches to move through situations.
- Week 1: Validation. What went well in the last week because of you? How can we validate ourselves now, when we may not have received it from our family?
- Week 2: Expectations and Acceptance. What expectations do we have for our family, and how can we move into acceptance?
- Week 3. Needs, What were our unmet needs as children, and how can we show up for ourselves today?
- Week 4. Scars, how can we examine wounds and shame, and come to honor our scars as meaningful parts of our character?
Young Recovery: a safe space for topic-led conversations with peers 20-36, providing an extra level of connection in recovery.
Yoga Nidra: a powerful guided meditation that induces relaxation at each level of consciousness. Yoga Nidra utilizes the neurological stages of sleep to engage the participant’s natural capacity for self-healing, improving sleep, mood regulation and more.
Meditation: cultivating self-compassion and bringing a sense of peace to every stage of the recovery journey through guided meditation.
Double Winners: a hybrid meeting focusing on addiction and codependency for those of us who identify as addicts, and have been affected by another person’s addictive behavior.
Demystifying Prayer and Meditation: a discussion group that developed from the need to explore prayer and meditation, and how it can be used as an aspect of recovery.
SBC Code of Ethics
- The SilverBell Community (SBC) organically arose to meet the needs of those we serve. We provide a discreet and safe space of curated approaches to build a stronger mind, body, spirit, and community.
- It is of utmost importance that everyone ensures that the community remains a safe space, and to ensure anonymity and discretion for our members to protect the privacy of everyone.
- SBC serves as an aspect of recovery and is not to be used for networking, solicitations, and or favors.
- This agreement and acknowledgment between our SBC community members and SilverBell Coaching LLC set out to ensure strict trust and confidence with our community members. The confidential and proprietary information, along with the confidentiality and personal information of our members, must not be shared or disclosed outside of the SBC community.
- If there is any breach in the SBC code of ethics, it will result in removal from the community.
What you see here, what you hear here, when you leave here, let it stay here.