The SilverBell Community organically arose to meet the needs of those we serve. We provide a discreet and safe space of curated approaches to build a stronger mind, body, spirit and community. You asked, and we listened. We have established an assortment of classes that will continue to grow.
Family Matters: a discussion group regarding family dynamics, examining how they shape our view of ourselves, and the implications on our perspectives. Each week focuses on a topic to examine how it applies to our lives, and how we can develop approaches to move through situations.
Young Recovery: a safe space for topic-led conversations with peers 20-36, providing an extra level of connection in recovery.
Yoga Nidra: a powerful guided meditation that induces relaxation at each level of consciousness. Yoga Nidra utilizes the neurological stages of sleep to engage the participant’s natural capacity for self-healing, improving sleep, mood regulation and more.
Meditation: cultivating self-compassion and bringing a sense of peace to every stage of the recovery journey through guided meditation.
Winner’s Circle: a hybrid meeting focusing on addiction and codependency for those of us who identify as addicts, and have been affected by another person’s addictive behavior.
Demystifying Prayer and Meditation: a discussion group for exploring prayer and meditation; to learn from each other and experience a deeper spiritual connection.
SBC Code of Ethics
- The SilverBell Community organically arose to meet the needs of those we serve. We provide a discreet and safe space of curated approaches to build a stronger mind, body, spirit, and community.
- It is of utmost importance that everyone ensures that the community remains a safe space, and to ensure anonymity and discretion for our members to protect the privacy of everyone.
- The SBC Community serves as an aspect of recovery and is not to be used for networking, solicitations, and/or favors.
- This agreement and acknowledgment between our SBC community members and SilverBell Coaching LLC set out to ensure strict trust and confidence with our community members. The confidential and proprietary information, along with the confidentiality and personal information of our members, must not be shared or disclosed outside of the SBC community.
- If there is any breach in the SBC code of ethics, it will result in removal from the community.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller