The SilverBell Community organically arose to meet the needs of those we serve. We provide a discreet and safe space of curated approaches to build a stronger mind, body, spirit and community. You asked, and we listened. We have established an assortment of discussion groups, meetings and meditations that will continue to grow.
SBC Code of Ethics
- The SilverBell Community organically arose to meet the needs of those we serve. We provide a discreet and safe space of curated approaches to build a stronger mind, body, spirit, and community.
- It is of utmost importance that everyone ensures that the community remains a safe space, and to ensure anonymity and discretion for our members to protect the privacy of everyone.
- The SBC Community serves as an aspect of recovery and is not to be used for networking, solicitations, and/or favors.
- This agreement and acknowledgment between our SBC community members and SilverBell Coaching LLC set out to ensure strict trust and confidence with our community members. The confidential and proprietary information, along with the confidentiality and personal information of our members, must not be shared or disclosed outside of the SBC community.
- If there is any breach in the SBC code of ethics, it will result in removal from the community.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller